Southam College have published their Admissions Policy for 2019/2020 Academic Year.
The Planned Admissions Number for Year 7 is 270.
In the event that Southam College is oversubscribed, then the following oversubscription criteria will be used when allocating places:
1. Children in the care of, or provided with accommodation by, a local authority and children who were looked after, but ceased to be so because they were adopted (or became subject to a child arrangements order or special guardianship order);
2. Children living in the priority area who will have a sibling at the school at the time of admission;
3. Other pupils living in the priority area;
4. Children living outside the priority area who will have a sibling at the school at the time of admission;
5. Other children living outside the priority area.